ROBOGUARDS COME IN 3 COLOUR OPTIONS
Sensors detect movement up to 20 meters away on a 110 degree arc, and can transmit the signal 400 meters to a receiver as seen below, when activated by an intruder.
An intercom (intercommunication device), talkback or doorphone is a stand-alone electronic communications system intended for limited or private dialogue. Intercoms can be portable but are generally mounted permanently in buildings and vehicles. Intercoms can incorporate connections to walkie talkies, telephones, cell phones and to other intercom systems over phone or data lines and switch electronic or electro-mechanical devices such as signal lights and door latches.
Intercoms are not to be confused with "Telephone Door Entry" systems, where the 'Intercom' facility is an option available on a system in which instruments within a building can be used to intercommunicate with each other (usually a single-dwelling), or where apartments can communicate internally with a resident porter.
- 1 x Aluminium Door Station and 2 x Room Stations
- 4 + 1 installation
- Surface mount type
- Electronic chime call sound
- Open door with door lock from room station
- Power Supply included
- Note: Kit is 4 + 1 wiring using twisted pair
- 63KIT1-1VIDEO - 1 - 1 Video Door Phone Kit
- 1 x PL41P Profilo Audio Aluminium door station
- 1 x EX3160 Video handset
- 1 x Surface mount housing for door station with rain shelter
- 1 x 1281 Power supply
- 1 x 1282E Video Timer Module
- Note: kit is 7 + 1 wiring using twisted pair and RG59